Monday, February 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Sorry for the delay but I was experiencing some technical difficulties…..

After a tumultuous start to our trip, the 18th Annual (my 2nd) Russ Reid Mission's Development Conference went really well.

We were scheduled to leave at 8:00 am on Tuesday morning but we were delayed by almost 2 1/2 hours. That morning was SO cold we had to wait for the sun to rise, thus in turn for the temperature to rise to -37. We boarded the plane at 10, where we watched the airport crew de-ice the plane.

Fortunately at 10:30 we took off and it was a very smooth flight.
I was going to post a couple of pictures up but for some reason Blogger doesn't want to upload any at this time. However, I will post the de-icing of the plane photo as soon as I can.

Baby Update:

I've been feeling slightly more energetic than I was last month. However, I have been getting that stretching feeling throughout my stomach muscles and sides. I've also been a lot more irritable lately. Of course it isn't intentional so I apologize in advance incase I snap at anyone. It seems that I'm most irritable at work. I'm not entirely sure why .... maybe it's because I'm usually sleeping or doing something unproductive when I'm at home. Speaking of which, I could really go for a nap right now.

xoxo

janelle


No comments: